Sponsored by Avery Dennison
Anyone in the label industry can nominate candidates for this award. The nominations are reviewed by the judging panel (with the help of previous winners) against the criteria and a winner is selected.
The R. Stanton Avery Pioneer Award is awarded to an individual who meets the following selection criteria:
- Has had a significant innovation idea, or supported the growth of an innovative idea that has transformed and progressed the label industry
- Has made a key contribution to the promotion and growth of the label industry
- Has been a high profile industry influencer and motivator
- Is a person of integrity, honesty and respect
- Operates on a national or international scale
Sponsored by Flint Group Narrow Web
The Award for Innovation is for a specific innovation by a supplier or converter company in the label industry introduced during 2017.
The innovation can refer to either:
- Technology - for example a new press, ink or substrate
- Business practice - for example processes to improve sustainability or client experience
Two awards will be presented this year:
- One for companies with up to 300 employees
- One for companies with over 300 employees
This award is for a specific sustainable product or process by a supplier/converter company in the label industry introduced during 2017.
This can refer to either:
- Product - for example a new press, ink or substrate
- Process - new methods of working in a more sustainable way